Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Baby To Do List: Week 15



I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! Jerry and I had a great time visiting family. I was hoping to start writing again a little sooner but work has kept me very busy this past week.

This week's to do list is pretty short. 

1. Sign up for a prenatal yoga class
I highly recommend this! Yoga will help ease the pain of your stretching abdominal muscles, decrease the risk of preterm labor, and give you a sense of understanding with your body. I will not be signing up for a class though, just finding routines online and using them at home.

2. Strengthen your abs with pelvic tilts
When you do finally go into labor using all the strength you have can help you in the long run. Pelvic tilts help prepare your abs for the trauma that is pushing a baby out. Here is a tutorial:


3. Ask your doctor about the quad marker screen.
The quad marker screen is a blood test that looks for the most common genetic birth defects. Most doctors will give you a brochure with information about the test at your first appointment. I am having my quad screening next week at my next appointment.

That's all for now! Tomorrow I will post our latest bumpdate and later on this week an update on our house.

Until tomorrow,

Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment