Monday, December 8, 2014

Welcome to My Blog!/Monday To-Do Lists

Welcome to my blog and let me introduce myself.



My name is Charity, I am a student, avid crafter, and soon to be first time mom. I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan with my amazing boyfriend, Jerry, and our four cats, Merlin, Muffin, Keeta, and Nugget. I wanted to start a blog to keep a record of my time as a mom and to share my knowledge as a crafter and DIY-er.  

So, starting off every Monday, I will be posting a to-do list for the week and since I am expecting my first child it will be mostly on baby stuff until then. I am 12 weeks pregnant this week and the to-do list is as follows:

-Plan a babymoon
Jerry and I are hoping to go spend a nice weekend in a cabin by a lake when things warm up before the baby is born.

-Buy a body pillow for sleeping
Thankfully I have had a body pillow for many years although I have gotten out of the habit of using it. 

-Make sure to stretch before all exercise and avoid any exercises that involve your abdomen bending
Since I am not really exercising (I really should be) this is not relevant yet, but for someone who exercises a lot this is very helpful. Here is the yoga routine I have started following though.


Well that it's it for today. Tomorrow is our next doctor's appointment and we are pretty excited. Tomorrow I'll post a bumpdate and some info from the appointment!

until tomorrow,

Charity

1 comment:

  1. This is the first I'm hearing about a cabin! (Not complaining though!) ;)

    ReplyDelete