Monday, April 20, 2015

The Guest Packet


One thing I feel that gets kind of overlooked in process of delivering a baby are the people who come to see baby. Not much information gets given to them as baby comes into the world. I wanted this to be different with our families. I created an info packet for each member of the family that would be attending the birth. Each packet contains directions to the hospital from each respective family member's house, a small version of the birth plan, info on local restaurants, and an extra paper to give a little more depth into the birth. I am giving an info packet to each family member (my mom and dad, Jerry's mom, stepdad, dad, and sister) and then I will post a copy of the hospital location info on Facebook for any other family members or friends that would like to visit. Below you will find a copy of the birth plan and labor facts sheet



And that's all for today! If I have time tomorrow I'll let you guys know all about our birthing class, preregistration, and all the paperwork details of getting to the hospital.

Until tomorrow,

Charity




No comments:

Post a Comment